3 Best Natural Baby Laundry Detergents Safe For Babies
Best Natural Baby Laundry Detergents to Use
When you have a newborn baby in the house, you need to start changing different things at home—small things like what safe laundry detergent you use become a matter of importance. Moreover, you have to be careful with which one you choose to use. You will find plenty of baby laundry detergents, but is it safe enough for your baby? Does it contain any toxins that could affect your little one’s skin? These are questions I would ask about every product I was using for my baby. Baby Laundry Detergents sometimes comes with many chemicals that could harm your baby’s skin and overall health.
As a parent, you should be prepared to do loads of baby laundry. But it’s important to use baby-safe detergent as babies have very delicate skin, and the last thing you want them to experience is an allergic reaction from the detergent you’re using. Below, I’ve mentioned the best natural baby laundry detergent that I use to wash my princess’s clothes. I’ve found that the results are fantastic, and my baby has never had an issue with it.
1. Whole Foods Market Baby Laundry Detergent, Unscented
The Whole Foods Market Baby laundry product is an unscented detergent that’s completely safe for babies. With exceptional ingredients and amazing stain-removing properties. You might definitely want to give this baby detergent a try.
- Toxin-free ingredients: it does not contain phosphates, Phthalates, dyes, or chlorine as it is Hypo-Allergenic.
- A good product to remove stubborn stains, dirt, and grease
- You can use it on High-Efficiency Machine, making it a safe and biodegradable option
- This company does not carry out animal testing
- Very Affordable
I can’t think of any cons for this product, and I would definitely recommend every parent to use this baby detergent. Trust me; it’s going to last you a while, considering its oversized packaging.
2. Dapple Baby Laundry Detergent
The Dapple Baby fragrance-free and baby safe detergent is my absolute favorite. It’s one that I would use from time to time for my baby girl’s laundry. This baby safe detergent is fully plant-based and has amazing stain-fighting properties removing up to 50% of stain, especially the poop ones. This is definitely a good second choice, and you can avail this on Amazon.
- Involves fragrance-free formula so safe to use
- Good for babies born with eczema
- Eradicates split-up stains ensuring quality
- Includes plant-based ingredients that come from natural sources like sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium citrate, and more.
- It does not have very appealing fragrances
- It comes in only 3 small pouches so you might have to buy regularly
3. Grab Green Natural 3 in 1 Laundry Detergent Powder
Lastly, the Grab Green Natural 3 in 1 Laundry Detergent Powder is also one of my favorites that comes with some of the finest ingredients, making it a baby safe detergent. This detergent is very easy to use as it comes with a convenient opener. I personally loved using this one!
- This detergent is safe and environment friendly, and doesn’t consist of harmful ingredients such as chlorine, phosphates, toxins, or chlorine
- It’s cruelty-free
- Easy to use with its 3-in 1 properties detergent, stain remover, and brightener; so will also save your time
- Work in high-efficient machines
I found this detergent not only effective when it came to removing stains, but it was healthy for my baby and takes responsibility for the environment. You can get yours now on Amazon.
Ensure that even if you don’t have much knowledge on the safe baby detergents to use, I can assure you that using the ones mentioned above is the best choice. Choosing detergents for newborns is as important as choosing the right name for them. You will surely fall in love with these baby safe detergents.
Get the Free Baby Weaning Guide!
JUST WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THE HANG OF NURSING, IT’S TIME TO WEAN YOUR BABY! INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THE FREE BABY WEANING GUIDE, AND RECEIVE NURTURING TIPS & HACKS. THIS WILL HELP YOU TRANSITION, SMOOTHLY, FROM A 6 MONTH YEAR OLD NEWBORN, DRINKING ONLY LIQUIDS, TO A 1 YEAR OLD TODDLER, DIGESTING SOLIDS.