Safest Non-Toxic Baby Bottles
Non-Toxic Baby bottles alternative to traditional plastic bottles
As a parent, it is your duty to create a toxic-free environment by choosing the best non-toxic products. From silicone to glass, these ensure a safe feeding experience for your baby. Read further below to learn about the safest non-toxic baby bottles, as well as some of the best ones that I love using for my girl.
What to Look For:
Mentioned below are a few things that will help you determine the best option available. So before you go bottle hunting for your Lil one, make sure to read these factors.
1. Silicone Baby Bottles
In contrast to plastic, silicone is a toxic-free option. But despite its safety, silicone isn’t the best for extremely high and low temperatures. Therefore, you cannot easily freeze a silicone bottle or add very hot liquids inside. Of course, silicone doesn’t make it to the top of the list if you’re looking for safe bottle options, but you can rely on them nonetheless.
- Comotomo Natural Feel 8-Ounce Bottle – This is a highly flexible baby bottle, and your baby will love holding it due to its soft natural feel.
2. Say NO to Plastic Baby Bottles
Plastic baby bottles offer a lot of variety and are relatively cheap. But don’t let that distract you from the fact that they may include harmful chemicals. When choosing a baby bottle, make sure that the bottle has a “BPA-free” label. While many plastic bottles have this label, it’s just a way of fooling you, as plastic containers are one of the main materials containing BPA substitutes. I made sure never to lay my eyes on plastic no matter how appealing they looked, as my baby’s safety was more important.
3. Opt For Silicone Nipples
It would help if you kept a look-out for the types of nipples on the bottles. It’s best to choose food-grade silicone nipples or natural rubber nipples. Avoid choosing nipples containing harmful materials such as synthetic latex.
4. Stainless Steel and Glass Baby Bottles
The best non-toxic baby bottles have stainless steel and glass construction. These bottles are best for storing breast milk and preventing any harmful substances from contaminating the milk formula. Keep in mind that glass is highly breakable. These below are good options for safe products:
- MAM Feel Good Glass Bottle – These were the first baby bottles I brought for my baby girl, and I would highly recommend all you young parents to start off with these premium quality bottles.
- Phillips AVENT Glass Baby Bottle – This is an other awesome alternative for glass option.
- Kid Kanteen Baby Bottle – If you’re looking for stainless steel bottles, Kid Kanteen is the best company for such bottles. They’re also one of my favorites due to the relaxed design and toxic-free composition.
Non-toxic plastic baby bottles are the best way to ensure that your bundle of joy stays healthy. With the help of these best recommendations mentioned above, you can now go baby bottle hunting without worrying about buying the wrong ones.
Get the Free Baby Weaning Guide!
JUST WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THE HANG OF NURSING, IT’S TIME TO WEAN YOUR BABY! INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THE FREE BABY WEANING GUIDE, AND RECEIVE NURTURING TIPS & HACKS. THIS WILL HELP YOU TRANSITION, SMOOTHLY, FROM A 6 MONTH YEAR OLD NEWBORN, DRINKING ONLY LIQUIDS, TO A 1 YEAR OLD TODDLER, DIGESTING SOLIDS.